Given the huge concerns that are spreading throughout the globe, this notice may be imperative if you are reconsidering your travel plans to Belize. As any responsible vacation provider, we are taking serious efforts to prevent the spread of this and all similar flu virus. All hotels in Belize are currently doing the same. Please know that the safety of our guests and our staff is our highest priority!
Our management team is currently following the guidelines established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), our local health department (Ministry of Health) as well as the Belize Tourism Board). Please do not listen to rumors…get the facts before
As of the date of this notice, there are NO travel or health advisories issued for Belize regarding COVID-19. We are however, seriously following the current related events in Mexico and the U.S and we have increased the promotion of healthy hygienic practices.
What we are doing:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are clearly accessible to guests and located in all of our public spaces including the bar.
- Hand sanitizing is part of our culture and we are encouraging this now more than ever.
- Hand washing is highly recommended and is one of the best ways to fight the spread of any microbes!
- Our management team are provided with details of the CDC guidelines to share with their associates during pre-shift meetings. Staff are encouraged to know all they can about COVID-19 and ways to prevent the spread of even the common flu.
- Managers will ask associates to refrain from reporting for duty if they experience any flu like symptoms which can easily be mistaken for the dreaded virus.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and continue to promote safe travel to and within Belize. If you have any specific concerns, please let us know by emailing our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org and direct all attention to: Management. One of our managers will be sure to connect with you regarding your concerns.
Let’s be safe together!