Caves Branch Tropical Feathers- Bird Watching Package
Belize is known for so many wonderful things- wildlife, cave systems, exotic rainforests- but a fascination with the birds of Belize has become one of the TOP nature based activities on demand. The Belizean rainforest and savannahs contain some of the most exotic & colorful birds of Central America. With over 500 known bird species, you will have ample opportunities to see these beautiful creatures during your 4 nights stay at Caves Branch.
In 2016, Caves Branch Jungle Lodge attained ownership of the national Title of Best Birding Destination in Belize. Our participation in the Annual Bird-A-Thon was a proud confirmation of the fact we already knew- Caves Branch area of Belize is the “bird capital” of the country. (https://www.facebook.com/BelizeJungleLodge.AdventureTours/posts/1225050444225338)
Explore the countryside with this unique Belize vacation package created specifically for birding enthusiasts who want more nature based activities that focus on a growing attraction in Belize. Venture out on each of the daily activities in search some of the unique winged creatures including the national bird of Belize- the Keel-billed Toucan or the exotic Mot-Mot bird the noisy Toucanets. Capture a Black-headedTrogan and be enthralled with the natural beauty and distinct sounds. Learn about conservation efforts in Belize to save and protect some of the most endangered native species.
This birding package can be done alone OR can be combined with a beach destination as the grand finale to an amazing vacation in Belize!
Caves Branch “Tropical Feathers”- Bird Watching Package
- 6 nights in a lovely Jungle Cabana (https://cavesbranch.com/belize-cabanas/)
- Daily buffet breakfast, lunch on tours, and buffet dinner enjoyed family style
- Unlimited local beers, local rum mixed drinks, juices, sodas, coffee, tea, and water
- 5 guided full-day adventures:
4 Full Day Guided Birding Tours + 1 Additional Full Day Adventure Tour of Choice
**Surcharges apply for Tikal Maya Ruins tour, ATM Cave, Diving, Snorkelling, River of Caves 7 Mile Tour
combined w/ Ziplining
Jungle Safari After Dark Tour (approx. 2 hours) which leaves right after dinner time
- Roundtrip shuttle service-to & from Belize City (includes international or municipal airports)
- All Taxes Included
6 Night “Tropical Feathers” Package Pricing
|Accommodations||6 Night Package|
4 single day adventures
US$ per person based on
Pricing is in US$ per person- based on double occupancy and includes 9% Hotel, 10% Resort Fee and 12.5% General Sales Tax.
- Package tours require a minimum of 2 persons.
- Single Travellers- inquire for pricing.
- This package is created with Birding Enthusiasts in mind and may not be suitable for children under 16 yrs.
- Other adventure tours can be requested and replaced in this package but be aware that certain adventure tours may NOT offer the same birding abilities as others. List of adventures to choose from: https://cavesbranch.com/belize-adventure-tours/
Book You’re Birding Package Travel Dates (6 Night Choices)
August 5th – 11th