NOTE: Pictures and videos on this website may not reflect the latest safety protocols in place to protect against the spread of Covid-19.
Canopy View Treehouses
Belize Jungle Canopy View Treehouse
Four luxurious Canopy Treehouses are located 200 feet above the Caves Branch River*, providing breath-taking views of the Caves Branch Valley and jungle canopy below. A four-poster king-size bed in the bedroom overlooks the living room with bunk beds. The full bathroom with both bedroom and living room access includes a large hot & cold shower with remarkable outdoor views. An outdoor shower provides added adventure with an entrance off of the main deck.
Our Belize Jungle Canopy View Treehouses also features a second-story deck complete with a two-person soaker tub with access via a stairway from the main floor. The second story opens to a remarkable view of the surrounding hills & valleys below. This is a spectacular spot to enjoy a steaming cup of coffee, relax at the end of the day, or gaze upon clear nights for a stunning view of the star-studded sky. See floorplan.
- NEW – AC unit in the main sleeping area
- Two story accommodations with both living and lounging area
- Bedroom with a king-sized bed
- Bunk bed off the living room with additional bunkbeds on request
- Full bathroom with a separate toilet area
- Large shower with screened-in outdoor views
- Outdoor shower off the main deck
- Private deck on the second floor with a two-person soaker tub
- Electric lights and fans
- Hot and cold water
- Electrical outlet for charging batteries
- Screens to keep out jungle critters and allow panoramic views
- Carpentry made from local hardwoods and cane finished with natural materials
- Regional marble from Mexico and Guatemala
* The Caves Branch River is usually dry from the start of March to the end of May or the middle of June. This varies from year to year.
“Our canopy tree house, nestled in the thick jungle with a beautiful view of the mountains, was beautiful, spacious, and perfect for the four of us. I loved falling asleep to the sounds of the jungle all around us and the light of the moon streaming through the floor to ceiling screen windows.”